January 1, 2011

MMXI. Right Here. Write Now.

I've been thinking a lot about 2010 for the last few days and the blog archives on this site have really helped me to put it all in perspective. I can honestly say that creating these pages has been well worth the time and effort that I've put in. The entire year (since June) is laid out for me on the right hand side of this page in a series of headlines that run in chronological order. Everything that I've thought about and done is captured here. It's so much fun to go over, though I have noticed a few gaps in my narrative. For example, back in August I took a trip to Cape Cod that I barely even mentioned. That was a huge adventure and I have lots of great memories and photographs of it, but for some reason I just never got around to writing about it. There are also many details about my Cobleskill trip in the spring that I haven't touched on and I'm thinking that this is a good time to start revisiting those places. This year might start off with a few blogs that will seem a little out of season, but that's simply where my mind is at right now--just trying to get caught up. I hope you will continue to enjoy this blog. In 2011, may the universe reveal some of its hidden joy and heavenly light just for you. Cheers...


"Victory comes from you, O Lord.
May you bless your people."

~Psalm 3:8

~@~