June 1, 2011

Blogger: Year #2

This is my first anniversary. As of this month, I have officially been an active member of Blogger.com for one year. For me, creating and keeping these blogs (Journeys & Journals and Jay Jii's Musings) has been a positive experience and I look forward to sharing my writings here for ages and ages to come. I remember clearly the excitement that I felt last June as I was designing these pages and putting together the artwork. It was so much fun to see it all coming together and I'm happy to report that the same excitement has lasted. I'm just as glad to post a new blog today as I was a year ago. To keep things fresh, I will be adding a few new features as time goes on, such as the captions that now accompany my "Sunday Snapshots." Most of all, I would like to thank you for stopping by to peruse my stuff. I put a great deal of effort into each post, making sure that all of my important details get conveyed and that my photographs are sharp and vibrant. Your readership is very much appreciated and I hope the things that I put up here will continue to hold your interest. Stay tuned. I'll have many more stories to tell. Love & light...


"Here I am!
I stand at the door and knock.
If anyone hears my voice and opens the door,
I will come in and eat with him,
and he with me."

~Revelation 3:20

~@~