March 22, 2013

Springing Into the Break

Ah, as of right now, I have off from both of my jobs for Spring Break. Acting class is also off on Monday, so, for the next 9 days, I am completely free. I intend to make good use of this time; there are quite a few creative projects that I need to work on. I have three performances coming up (each requiring unique preparation) and I'm also in the process of learning a couple of classical guitar pieces by Johann Sebastian Bach. I also plan to keep an eye on the weather reports over the course of the week. If a warm, sunny spell happens to drop by this area, I'm thinking about making a little road trip to Philadelphia for a few days and nights. That would be fun, though the long-range forecasts haven't looked too promising up to this point. We'll see how it goes as things progress.

If it stays cold, I could still make the train ride into Manhattan for an afternoon of two. I haven't visited the Museum of Natural History in several years and that is always a cool thing to do. Baseball season also opens up in 9 days at Yankee Stadium. It'll be interesting to see how that works out; as I look out of my window right now, I can still see a few mounds of snow on the ground. Other than that, everything is good. Cheers!


"Confess your faults one to another,
and pray one for another, that ye may be healed.
The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man
availeth much."

~James 5:16

~@~