April 15, 2014

"Providence" on iTunes



Just wanted to let everyone know that my second EP is now available through iTunes. This one is called "Providence" and consists of six classic poems done in radio drama style with original music.

  • "The Arrow and the Song" by Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
  • "Kubla Khan" by Samuel Taylor Coleridge
  • "She Walks In Beauty" by Lord Byron
  • "Stopping By Woods On a Snowy Evening" by Robert Frost
  • "Ozymandias" by Percy Bysshe Shelley
  • "O Captain, My Captain" by Walt Whitman

Working on this recording was a labor of love and I'm quite happy with the way it has turned out. I hope you will enjoy it too. I've already begun the writing process for the third EP and I have the basic conceptual ideas in mind for three more. These should keep me busy for quite a while. Wishing you a Springtime of inspiration and joy!

"The LORD is my light and my salvation;
whom shall I fear? The LORD is the stronghold
of my life of whom shall I be afraid?"

~Psalm 27:1

~@